Ireland + 2
We are Kerry, the Taste & Nutrition company. We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours . Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions. We add protein to your post workout shake, we reduce sugar, while maintaining great taste and we have the know–how to replace the "baddies" in foods with wholesome ingredients. Join us and be part of the future of food.
- Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Naas, Kildare, Ireland
*Please be advised that the business will consider you for all locations on application for this graduate position and locations are subject to change at any stage of the recruitment lifecycle. Kerry's Graduate Programme operates on the basis that candidates are globally mobile*.
Kerry is the world’s leading taste and nutrition partner for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. We innovate with our customers to create great tasting products, with improved nutrition and functionality, while ensuring better impact for the planet. Our leading and proprietary consumer insights, global RD&A team of 1,000+ food scientists and local manufacturing footprint in 31 countries enable us to co-create with our customers across over 150 countries. At Kerry, we are driven to be our customers’ most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition, and will reach over 2 billion consumers with sustainable nutrition solutions by 2030.
Description & Responsibilities:
Our Sales function aims to profitably grow the Kerry organisation through Commercial Excellence by achieving:
- Sales growth ahead of market growth rates
- Excellent customer satisfaction
- The delivery of innovation and creative solutions
- Market Intelligence
As a Sales Graduate, you will learn account management skills and work to deliver on business sales targets, building up to a career in account management. You will initially begin to understand Kerry’s customer offering and how this relates to our customers, with exposure to our Research & Development, Marketing and Customer Care teams to understand the Kerry technologies, products and customer preferences. A key part of the role will be project managing the delivery of solutions to meet our customer’s needs. This provides an unparalleled opportunity to develop quickly across all aspects of account management.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing, PR or similar academic background
- Fluency in a second European language is advantageous
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do. You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas. And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Our current CEO joined us as a grad. How far will you go?
Ireland, Mainland Europe, England
Preferred Degree Subjects
Business Management and Administrative Studies