Kingspan welcomes graduates from many disciplines, but whatever your area of study, we are looking for graduates that are ready to take responsibility, be challenged and work on their own initiative. In return we will support you in developing a career that really matters, give you the opportunity to work and live around the world and of course offer a competitive salary and benefits.
We have opportunities in our Engineering and Operations Stream in locations throughout UK, Ireland, North America and Mainland Europe and are keen to hear from graduates wishing to join the global leader in high-performance insulation and building envelope solutions.
As well as getting the opportunity to work on interesting projects that make a real difference to our planet you will join our highly regarded Graduate Development Programme “Yours to Shape”.
Here is some information about what you can expect if you join Kingspan.
Examples of the types of roles available:
Structural, Project, Reliability, Design, Automation or Chemical Graduate Engineer
What you could be doing:
You could find yourself working on one or more of the following:
- The evaluation of proposed capital investment projects e.g the extensive upgrade of existing facilities or product line, significant expansion on an existing site or the establishment of a brand new manufacturing site
- The introduction and commissioning of new equipment or product manufacturing lines
- Assessing the economic feasibility of potential materials and manufacturing processes
- The developing and testing of product prototypes
- Energy reduction and efficiency projects
- Changes to manufacturing processes to improve competitive advantage
- Front-line maintenance and maintenance planning
- Provision of engineering/technical support to Department Managers
The skills and competencies you will need:
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and challenging situations
- Commitment to deliver the job and go beyond what is expected
- Ability to interact effectively and communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to be organised and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Problem solving, logical thinking and sound judgement
- You should be no more than 12 months post- graduation and available to take up a position no later than 30 September 2024
- You must be eligible to live and work permanently in UK, North America and/or Europe dependent on the location of the vacancy
- The exact location within these regions will be discussed with you during the recruitment process
- You will need to have a Degree and/or Masters in a relevant discipline e.g.
- Chemical, Process, Mechanical, Manufacturing or Structural Engineering.
- Materials Science
- Mechatronics/Electrical Engineering
What we can offer you:
- You will be a Kingspan employee from Day 1
The opportunity to live and work across the globe and in any of our 5 divisions:-
- Insulated Panels
- Light, Air and Water
- Data and Flooring
- Waterproofing and Roofing
- Competitive salary
- A graduate development programme aimed at supporting you as you transition from university to the world of work and accelerating your career development
- Access to business leaders
- A dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Our recruitment process:
- The first stage is to complete our online application form which is found on our application portal via the Apply button below
- You can only submit one application so think about which stream you are most interested in. You will be given the option of indicating your second preference stream on the application form
- If shortlisted, you will be invited to complete an online Psychometric test, i.e., Arctic Shores’ task-based assessments
- If successful at that stage, you will be invited to submit a short video interview
- Finally, if successful at that stage, you will be invited to attend a Virtual Assessment Centre comprising of a group exercise, individual presentation and final competency-based interview