KPMG hires talented and ambitious graduates from all degree disciplines who join the firm on our Graduate Programmes. We have opportunities in our Corporate Finance & Transaction Services Practice in our Dublin offices and we are keen to hear from graduates wishing to join Ireland’s leading professional services firm.
We are seeking ambitious, forward thinking, high-achievers seeking continued growth and progression. If you are looking for a challenging career and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful Irish and international organisations, then a career as a graduate in KPMG can help you achieve your ambition.
We hire circa 450 graduates each year from all degree disciplines to become Chartered Accountants and Consultants. Our graduates receive the best training from the award-winning KPMG Business School and work with a team of top professionals advising clients from all industry sectors.
With over 4,000 employees in Ireland, you will be joining Ireland’s largest and most successful professional services firm. Our graduates will become business leaders, and many will pursue the ACA qualification. We have the best professional exam results in the country and we invest €15 million per year in graduate-dedicated support and training.
We are the No.1 professional services firm in Ireland with revenues of €500 million, with clients spanning every industry sector.
For more information please visit: http://www.kpmg.ie/careers
About KPMG Corporate Finance Practice
Our team of 60 professionals coming from a diverse background provide advice to leading entrepreneurs, businesses and government bodies in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, disposals, management buy-outs, equity and debt fundraisings, real estate transactions, bank deleveraging and infrastructure financing.
In the past year we have been proud to advise clients on many high profile deals including the sale of a minority interest in the Domino’s Pizza franchise in Ireland, the introduction of a new investor into Panda Waste, the roll-out of rural broadband, the raising of finance for new ventures in the tech arena and some of the largest loan sales in the Irish marketplace.
The work you do influences the decisions of major industry players and can often change the trajectory of a business into the future. The skills and training we provide will support you in becoming a key business advisor.
Working in Corporate Finance offers you experience in the following areas:
- Financing businesses, including raising/ renegotiating new debt and equity funding
- Advising on public and private infrastructure projects
- Advising clients on commercial strategies, business purchases, disposals and management buy-outs
- Valuing businesses for mergers and acquisitions, transactions and shareholder disputes
- Working to deleverage bank balance sheets
KPMG’s Corporate Finance practice offers excellent development opportunities. Your individual training plan, combined with on-the-job interaction and exposure to leading professionals in the business community, will help fulfil your career aspirations.
About KPMG Transaction Services Practice
The combination of a dedicated team of 60 professionals - the largest in Ireland - with peerless transactions experience, together with the global reach and recognition of the KPMG brand, means that we are continually involved in many of the most significant deals in Ireland and abroad.
We work on project driven engagements lasting from several weeks to several months, working extensively with significant corporates, domestic and international banks, other financial institutions, private equity and other investment funds offering team members the widest exposure to acquisition and financing related activity.
We also provide strategic advice and commercial due diligence to clients across a broad variety of sectors. We have supported many recent landmark transactions including:
- Smurfit Kappa’s successful defence of the unsolicited approach by International Paper
- $1 billion disposal by Greencore of its US business
- Goshawk Aviation’s acquisition of Sky Aviation Leasing International creating a global top ten aircraft lessor with a combined $11.4 billion fleet
- Carlyle Cardinal Ireland’s €100 million sale of Payzone to AIB / First Data
- Total Produce’s $300 million investment in Dole Foods in 2018
- Numerous IPOs including IPL Plastics, Glenveagh Properties, ConvaTec Group, Cairn Homes and Dalata Hotel Group
- Origin Enterprises first Brazilian investments in Ferrari Zagatto E Cia and Fortgreen Commercial Agricola Ltda
- The disposal of €20 billion of non-performing loan portfolios on behalf of Irish banks since 2016
You will be a key driver in the delivery of services to our clients - be they the acquirer, the target or a client raising funds through debt, private equity or public markets. In the process you will learn how deals work and how to identify and manage the key issues that can impact on transaction value, deal execution or post deal integration planning.
In addition to developing strong technical and commercial skills, you will be given the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business through origination and business development activities. Associates also undertake a rotation within our Audit practice which provides an invaluable grounding in practical accounting and an understanding of the financial operations of a business.
Why Choose KPMG?
We take responsibility to ensure that you excel in your professional exams. Each year we invest €15 million in our employee training programme. Our exceptional success rate in the ACA exams is testament to this. Our best-in-class exam pass rate is 10% to 30% better than the national average and we consistently have many of our employees placed in the top ten results in the country.
We offer a competitive remuneration package alongside a range of financial and non-financial rewards, some of which include:
- Flexible Friday initiative with 1pm finish in June, July and August
- 3pm finish each Friday before bank holiday weekends
- Working on a hybrid and flexible basis, splitting your time between home, office and client sites, with flexible start and finish times
- 23 holidays per year with the option to purchase up to 7 additional days
- Personalised support with our one-to-one buddy system
- Opportunity to travel overseas through our Global Opportunities Programme
- Employee discount scheme and corporate offers e.g. gym membership
- Wellbeing initiatives including yoga, meditation and cook-alongs
- Regular seminars on wellness-related topics e.g. exercise, diet, mental health
- Free KPMG digital doctor service
- Opportunity to engage in volunteering activities which allow you to make a real difference to communities and individuals through our Corporate Citizenship Programme
At KPMG we live by the key principle to be an environmental leader. KPMG are one of eleven companies in Ireland to commit to being net zero carbon emissions by 2030. Since 2010, we have reduced our carbon emissions by 73% and are currently running on 100% renewable energy.
We place Diversity & Inclusion at the core of our business. One of our key values is to ‘Come As You Are’ to work. We believe being inclusive and having a diverse workforce is key to our success.
KPMG is the proud winner of:
- gradireland Best Graduate Training & Development Programme 2022
- gradireland Best Internship Programme of the Year 2022 & 2021
- gradireland Best Student Marketing Campaign 2022
- gradireland Best Graduate Recruitment Website 2022
- gradireland Best Innovation in Graduate Recruitment 2022
- gradireland Graduate Employer of the year 2021
- Listed in The Universum Most Attractive Employer for business students in Ireland 2019 – 2022