KPMG hires talented and ambitious graduates from all degree disciplines who join the firm on our Graduate Programmes. We have opportunities in our Financial Management Consulting Practice in our Dublin offices and we are keen to hear from graduates wishing to join Ireland’s leading professional services firm.
We are seeking ambitious, forward thinking, high-achievers seeking continued growth and progression. If you are looking for a challenging career and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful Irish and international organisations, then a career as a graduate in KPMG can help you achieve your ambition.
We hire circa 450 graduates each year from all degree disciplines to become Chartered Accountants and Consultants. Our graduates receive the best training from the award-winning KPMG Business School and work with a team of top professionals advising clients from all industry sectors.
With over 4,000 employees in Ireland, you will be joining Ireland’s largest and most successful professional services firm. Our graduates will become business leaders, and many will pursue the ACA qualification. We have the best professional exam results in the country and we invest €15 million per year in graduate-dedicated support and training.
We are the No.1 professional services firm in Ireland with revenues of €500 million, with clients spanning every industry sector.
For more information please visit: https://www.kpmg.ie/careers/
About KPMG Financial Management Consulting Practice
A career within Financial Management Consulting will be varied and demanding. It will provide you with the opportunity to gain the Chartered Accountants Ireland qualification and to build on the skills and knowledge gained in college.
Finance Functions need to be aligned to the organisation’s business strategy and capable of providing financial analysis and insight to support corporate decision–making. We advise clients on how to use business intelligence and analytics to access the right information at the right time in order to make effective business decisions.
We also advise clients on technology and process improvement methodologies to transform their Finance Function, define their finance operating models and make finance operations more efficient.
Our Financial Management team is part of a global network of professionals who help Chief Financial Officers and Senior Finance Executives make their Finance Function more effective and aligned to business strategy so that those businesses can realise and sustain value long term.
Why Choose KPMG?
We take responsibility to ensure that you excel in your professional exams. Each year we invest €15 million in our employee training programme. Our exceptional success rate in the ACA exams is testament to this.
Our best-in-class exam pass rate is 10% to 30% better than the national average and we consistently have many of our employees placed in the top ten results in the country.
We offer a competitive remuneration package alongside a range of financial and non-financial rewards, some of which include:
- Flexible Friday initiative with 1.00pm finish in June, July and August
- 3pm finish each Friday before bank holiday weekends
- Working on a hybrid and flexible basis, splitting your time between home, office and client sites, with flexible start and finish times
- 23 holidays per year with the option to purchase up to 7 additional days
- Personalised support with our one-to-one buddy system
- Opportunity to travel overseas through our Global Opportunities Programme
- Employee discount scheme and corporate offers e.g. gym membership
- Wellbeing initiatives including yoga, meditation and cook-alongs • Regular seminars on wellness-related topics e.g. exercise, diet, mental health
- Free KPMG digital doctor service
- Opportunity to engage in volunteering activities which allow you to make a real difference to communities and individuals through our Corporate Citizenship Programme
At KPMG we live by the key principle to be an environmental leader. KPMG are one of eleven companies in Ireland to commit to being net zero carbon emissions by 2030. Since 2010, we have reduced our carbon emissions by 73% and are currently running on 100% renewable energy.
We place Diversity & Inclusion at the core of our business. One of our key values is to ‘Come As You Are’ to work. We believe being inclusive and having a diverse workforce is key to our success.
KPMG is the proud winner of:
- gradireland Best Graduate Training & Development Programme 2022
- gradireland Best Internship Programme of the Year 2022 & 2021
- gradireland Best Student Marketing Campaign 2022
- gradireland Best Graduate Recruitment Website 2022
- gradireland Best Innovation in Graduate Recruitment 2022
- gradireland Graduate Employer of the year 2021
- Listed in The Universum Most Attractive Employer for business students in Ireland 2019 - 2022