To provide water process optimisation and assist with implementing problem solving expertise within the business unit. This will include facilitation and co-ordination with managers, team leaders, operations technicians and site work to optimise process performance. It will also require interface with the relevant stakeholders and clients.
Conduct defined technical duties associated with the safe operation of the Laboratory as well as various sites throughout Ireland and any potential opportunities that may arise in the U.K.
- Perform routine and specialised tests on samples of wastewater, plant influent, various plant processes and final plant effluent and drinking water;
- Perform tests on activated sludge, sludge digestion units, TSS, BOD, COD, NH3-N, pH, Total Phosphorous;
- Maintain laboratory in a clean and orderly manner, i.e. clean, wash, sterilize, calibrate and maintain equipment and apparatus used in all tests and analysis: Order adequate laboratory supplies;
- Maintain a chemical inventory list and update MSDS’s as required;
- Maintain calibration: i.e. daily, monthly, in-use for all laboratory equipment;
- Validation method;
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company safety rules and health and safety legislation and relevant environmental standards;
- Adhere to stated policies, procedures and guidelines relating to ethical conduct, HRM, SH&E and quality assurance management;
- Maintain a working environment which is supportive and respectful of other employees.
- Full flexibility in working on any of our sites in Ireland and any potential requirements that may arise in the U.K.
4054 Kingswood Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24
Preferred Degree Subjects
Chemistry and related
Chemical Engineering and related
Science and Research