Join our Team
Do you want to be part of a winning team where you will be valued, recognised, and rewarded for your contribution to our business success? Secto Services currently have an exciting opportunity for a Licencing Administrator
About Secto Services
We are recognised as a quality partner to large organisations for telecoms, civils, utilities, facilities, and technical services.
Where we are going
The future for Secto is bright. We have engaged with our staff and other stakeholders to agree and publish our Core Values. One such core value is our Focus on the Future – we have ambitious plans to develop our footprint in Ireland and overseas.
Our growth to date reflects the confidence that our customers have in our service delivery, in the innovative approach that we bring to how we do our work, and to our culture of safety and quality.
This role is to provide support to project managers, field staff , and for customer reporting in the tracking of projects within Secto databases and external (customer) systems as required. A “can do” attitude is required with the ability to seek better methods in providing the required support to Secto management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To apply for, track, report on and close (T5) MRL Road Opening License’s across multiple projects
- To provide administrative support in tracking and updating project data
- To generate field work using Secto work generation processes and systems
- To provide support to other projects/areas as required.
- To apply for, track, report on and close MRL Road Opening License’s
- Update project databases with new information as received from the customer.
- Assist in the allocation of work to field crews utilising Secto work allocation systems.
- Track work progress from field and update project trackers as required.
- Assist in the provision of reports to Secto management.
- Provide general support for management team as required.
- Liaise with customers & suppliers as required to provide project support.
- Continuous improvement of administrative processes within Operations.
- Carry out your duties to meet Secto Quality, Safety and Environmental requirements always.
- Managing client relationships with the promotion of customer focus.
- While no 3rd level education is specified for the role, it is expected that the applicant would have attended full time education and be qualified to leaving cert level.
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS office suite.(Specifically strong excel experience is a must)
- Experience using MRL and Road Opening Licence Procedures is essential
- Ability to co-ordinate tasks within complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strong team working ethos.
- Very good English language skills
- Presentable appearance.
- While experience in a telecoms/engineering admin role is not required, it would be considered an advantage.
Please apply at the link below for immediate consideration!