County Kildare + 2
AI Image Analytics division of the Manufacturing, Supply and Operations Automation (MSOA) group at Intel Ireland offers unique internship experience to candidates with a combination of cutting-edge research and commercial technology development.
We are seeking an intern who is self-motivated and passionate about working on Computer Vision research and its applications involving various problems such as Classification, Object Detection etc.
- Define and pursue application/research questions
- Solve technical problems with experimentation
- Communicate results with well-written technical documentation
- Collaborate with engineers across other divisions.
UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT, M.Sc. or Ph.D. students in Computer Science, Electronics, Applied Mathematics, and Statistics or related area. Students should be studying towards a Degree.
- Fluency in Python
- Experiences in programming and testing on Linux or Windows environment
- Experience with version control (Git, CI)
- Understanding of Computer Vision and Deep Learning techniques
- Problem-solving and algorithm design skills
- Experience working with one or more frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and OpenCV
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with web development
- Experience with databases (SQL)
- Full-stack web development
- Scientific Publications in one or more of Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Electronics and Computer Science
- Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry-relevant job experience, internship experiences or college assignments, classes, or research.
What we will offer you
- Extensive training and hands-on practical experience working with some of the smartest people in the world
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Onsite bank, gym, canteens, games areas and sports and social clubs
- Opportunities to volunteer
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
County Kildare, Ireland, Europe