Astatine Limited is a specialised energy company, founded by a highly experienced management team with proven entrepreneurial, commercial, and technical success in their respective careers to date.
Our CEO Tom Marren is a previous EY Entrepreneur Finalist, Tom has 28 years’ experience in the energy sector with strong technical and commercial focus, he has an Engineering Degree from Trinity College Dublin & MBA from University College Dublin. Tom has also completed the Leadership for Growth Programme run by Duke Corporate Education. Tom regularly delivers keynote addresses at international energy conferences as is considered to be an industry leader in the field of energy generation and energy efficiency. Astatine is the third energy company that Tom has founded, building on continued success in this sphere of activity.
Astatine develop, design, construct, operate, fund (if required) and maintain multi-technology assets to enable an acceleration toward zero carbon for energy users across multiple sectors. The key values of our company are collaboration, innovation, urgency, integrity, and excellence.
The primary technology used in our projects are heat pumps, with a specific focus on high temperature water source heat pumps supplying 80-200C hot water or steam. This is a huge growth area forecast for the next 20 years.
Astatine are continually striving to achieve a high-performance, interdependent, learning culture and to embrace our company values in our work. We have an external mentor and performance coach who assists us with the development of our culture and offers 1:1 coaching sessions to our staff who wish to avail of it. We also organise regular culture development workshops which have been a great success.
We are looking for someone who shares our key values to join our Team - you will be exposed to a fast-paced exciting start-up environment and be involved across all areas of the business with particular focus on:
Media/Marketing/Communications/social media – liaising with our PR and Media Partners
- assist in managing the company’s social media accounts, create and post content, brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Content creation, updating and editing of the website.
- Managing social media accounts and building the number of followers across all platforms.
- Working closely with other team members of the business to develop and implement online campaigns.
- Working to implement our Social Media Strategy.
- Working closely with and co-ordinating major communications outputs
- Designing, creating, and editing engaging content including video on a variety of social media platforms
- Promoting the company's existing offerings to the market
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding client requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting improvements
- Keeping up to date in the industry by attending webinars, conferences, etc. and maintaining personal and professional networks
- Graduate (Level 8) Degree in Marketing/Media/IT/Business or related discipline
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team and to manage workload and prioritise.
- A keen desire to help deliver decarbonisation and the renewable energy transition.
Interested candidates to submit CV and covering letter and/or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Cover letter/email should briefly describe a little about yourself and why you would like to work with Astatine and should also indicate the earliest start date you are available.