We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Intern to support with the development and execution of brand strategies.
You will report to the Marketing Manager who will mentor and support you on the responsibilities listed below.
The successful candidate will gain great insight into the marketing activities of a distribution business including the variation of day-to-day activities that support the brand management and development of circa thirty brands. https://www.eurosalesinternational.ie/
Marketing Intern responsibilities include:
- Exposure to and involvement in various marketing programs and campaigns.
- Assisting with the preparation of PowerPoint presentations for brand meetings, sales aids and sales meetings.
- Coordination of digital assets to support our retailers in promoting our products on their social channels and websites.
- Liaising with eCommerce retail teams on the set ups of brand and product pages on their websites and completion of excel upload templates.
- Auditing our eCommerce partner websites to identify product content and imagery that requires refresh, equip them with the tools to optimise our brands’ presence and identify where products are missing and need to be set up.
- Creation and distribution of weekly e-zines via Mail Chimp to highlight promotions, new brand launches, and company updates.
- Coordination of latest brand/marketing news content for our monthly staff newsletter
- Liaising with our PR agencies on stock requests for press drop and PR activities
- Assisting with product updates on our pharmacy B2B eCommerce ordering platform.
- Creation of monthly promotional leaflets
- Maintaining our WordPress website with latest blog posts, brand profiles and company news.
- Management of weekly LinkedIn posts to highlight latest brand and company news updates.
- Audit and review of our Cosmetics stockists map to ensure all listings are accurate and identity gap locations for sales to target for new placements.
- Involvement in the development and creation of POS materials with relevant 3rd party suppliers where required.
- Market research for brand visits/meetings.