FSC Engineering are a Dublin based manufacturing company, providing metal fabrication and precision engineering services.
FSC Engineering are committed to excellence in our services and take pride in our short lead-times, quality guarantee, and superior customer service.
FSC also manufacture and supply a range of innovative high quality steel framed glazing products.
The successful candidate will be based in our Dublin office and work on the design and manufacture of a new innovative metal framed glazing system. This 18-month project will develop new designs and optimise existing manufacturing processes used within the company.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Min 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Product Design or similar Mechanical Design related discipline
- Min 2 years experience working with Sheet Metal/ Metal Fabrication
- Demonstrable ability in use of professional 3D CAD software
- Legally entitled to work in EU
- Experience of designing products for the construction industry
- Experience of working as part of a design and/or production team
- Experience of working with clients on a one-to-one basis
Knockmitten Ind Est, Knockmitten Lane, Naas Road, Dublin 12