Apply by: 17.10.2022
Founded in 2008, PublicRelay has a simple goal: to help PR and communications professionals understand how their work impacts business goals. In an era of a seemingly endless amount of news, we help Fortune 500 companies and federal agencies make sense of the media landscape and understand the trends shaping their industries. We partner with C-suite clientele to help them see the “so what” in their media coverage so they can plan their next move.
PublicRelay is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Media Analyst to join our diverse team at our Dublin and Waterford offices! This role manages multiple daily client deliverables and works closely with executive clients to identify pertinent trends in their media coverage, proactively providing them media intelligence insights and analysis reports. This person should be a self-starter, enjoy a dynamic work environment, and thrive in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented schedule.
Our analysts assess traditional, social, and broadcast media from all over the world to provide clients with a highly refined view of their most important coverage. The media intelligence that PublicRelay provides allows our clients to develop sophisticated strategies for promoting their companies and brands.
While PublicRelay is headquartered just outside of Washington DC, this position is for our Dublin, Ireland office and will start work remotely due to COVID-19.
- Utilize our proprietary technology to prioritize and analyze domestic and international media content for your clients
- Manage our internal account resources to provide accurate analysis and insights to your clients
- Curate daily customized client newsletters, highlighting the significant company and stakeholder mentions, as well as industry trends
- Work with clients, senior executives, and C-suite contacts to understand their needs and propose solutions that meet their communication goals, becoming a trusted point of contact on your accounts
- Develop reporting strategies and build customized reports aimed at interpreting and predicting patterns and trends in media coverage
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in communications, journalism, public relations, English, or business with a 2:1 or higher
- Strong interpersonal communications, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and analyze large amounts of media coverage and succinctly communicate and explain insights to clients
- Strong customer service skills and ability to interact and present to senior client executives who rely on our analysis
- Intellectual curiosity, a sense of humour, and a commitment to staying on top of current events and global news
- Agency experience is a plus
- Competitive pension plan
- Premium healthcare and dental plans
- Flexible work from home opportunities
- Collaborative environment across all international offices
- Frequent happy hours, company outings, and cross-office competitions
- Opportunity to collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling content for the website blog
- Multiple avenues for internal growth and quarterly career planning development discussions with managers
Preferred Degree Subjects