About our Brighter Futures Programme:
Experience is the best teacher, which is why at Dawn Meats we like to throw you in at the deep end. Combined with formal training you will work with passionate, talented people who will provide invaluable training on the job plus:
- Dedicated mentors
- First class coaching
- Direct access to senior leaders
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training.
With no pre-conceived ideas and no limit on your career path, your skills and experiences can be uniquely tailored to the multitude of career opportunities within Dawn Meats. We recognise the importance of continuous development and work closely with recognised Management Development Institutes in Ireland and the UK to develop our Graduates as managers of the future.
Your role will encompass a wide range of business processes in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment. The successful candidates for these roles will be responsible for operating across all areas of production, and will gain hands on experience and knowledge. You will be required to optimise operational efficiency within your work area in a Lean focused environment.
You will also be given responsibility for the management of raw material specifications, working in conjunction with the site team and will be required to conduct analyses of production efficiency and cost whilst achieving targets across a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's). Relevant training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be based at one of our production sites across Ireland, and will:
- Operate across all areas of production and operations;
- Work in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines;
- Be involved in the management of raw material specifications in conjunction with the site management team;
- Provide analysis of production efficiency;
- Be tasked with achieving targets across a number of KPI's;
- Gain detailed knowledge of the meat processing business;
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset in their area.
Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy Production environment.
The ideal Candidate will have or demonstrate:
- A relevant third level qualification;
- Communication & presentation skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Good inter-personal skills;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to deal with challenges systematically;
- Good forward thinking and planning ability.
We have opportunities in the following sites:
- Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo;
- Carroll's Cross, Co. Waterford;
- Charleville, Co. Cork;
- Grannagh, Co. Waterford;
- Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath;
- Rathdowney, Co. Laois;
- Slane, Co. Meath.