Irish Roots, Global Opportunities
Ornua offers exceptional opportunities to grow your career in Ireland and overseas.
We are hiring graduates in Ireland, UK, South Africa, Nigeria, Dubai, China, North America, Germany, and Spain.
We are interested in hearing from a broad range of final year students and graduates with a positive attitude, a curious mind-set, international mobility and great people skills, with an interest in any of the following areas:
• IT & Computer Science
• Business (Sales, Marketing, Commerce, Food Business)
• Food, Agricultural and Nutritional Science
• Engineering (Process, Manufacturing & Mechanical)
• Supply Chain Management & Logistics
• European Languages
The 18 month Ornua graduate programme consists of:
- Structured rotations with lots of exposure to multiple areas and teams within our business
- Classroom and self-directed learning modules, including mentoring from our experienced leaders.
- Skills development in the areas of self-awareness, self-confidence, teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A permanent opportunity at the end of the programme
Benefits & Rewards:
We are offering more than just a graduate programme. We are offering a long term career path. This Graduate programme is an integral part of our growth strategy and succession planning. On successful completion of your 18 month programme, the top performers will be offered a permanent role within our business.
You will also receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Defined Contribution Pension
- Annual Leave 22 days
- Flexible working
- Sports and social clubs
- Full relocation support for overseas placements
- Mobile Phone and Laptop (role dependent)
Our selection process:
Our selection process will entail a number of stages, including online psychometric assessments, a video interview and a virtual assessment centre.
All submissions will be reviewed on their merits and we will respond to all candidates who have taken the time to complete an application.
Ireland, UK, Africa, Middle East, North America, Europe, Asia
Preferred Degree Subjects
Computer Science and IT
Business Management and Administrative Studies
Agriculture, Animal and Plant Resources