The Customer Services Administrator will be responsible for the administration of and reporting on our core products and services for a portfolio of clients in a busy team environment. Our core products include Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS), Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP), Approved Retirement Funds (ARF), Personal Retirement Savings Account (PRSA), Buy out Bonds (BOB) as well as our Unit Trust structures.
The ITC Group have made the decision to work remotely on a permanent basis. Therefore, this role is exclusively a remote working opportunity.
This is primarily an administrative role supporting our Clients, Intermediaries, Sales Team and other Departments within the company. The typical day to day workload of a Customer Services Administrator would broadly consist of 60% client servicing, 30% administration work, and 10% preparing reports. Some of the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver a first-class service to our Financial Advisors and Clients in line with our company policies
- Liaising with numerous third parties including Advisors, Investment Companies, Life Companies and Banks
- Ensuring all requests are processed in a timely manner
- Responsibility for maintaining client files to the highest standard
- Issuing Reports to Clients and Advisors
- Ensure all scheme liabilities are discharged within agreed timelines
- Ensuring client service standards are upheld by adhering to our procedures manual and customer charter
Required Skills and Behaviours
- Communicate enthusiasm and commitment to achieving objectives and contributes to their team
- Aptitude to organise tasks and manage workload efficiently
- Ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Listens to the needs of customers and act on what they are saying
- Actively seeks out views, opinions and ideas from others
- Investigate issues/problems to their best ability and seek assistance with basic understanding completed
- Communicates with others in a professional and helpful way, conveying information clearly and concisely
- Actively monitors own performance against personal, team and company targets
- Understands the nature of their job requirements and who these services are targeted towards.
- Shows respect for other members of the team and provides support for one another
- Experience in client facing role or administration role is essential
- Good understanding of the basic principles of customer service is essential
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and in any in-house systems is essential
- Third level qualification is beneficial, business-related course preferable
- Previous pension experience is beneficial
- QFA qualified or working towards QFA qualification is desirable.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Business Management and Administrative Studies