Accountant Online are a leading accountancy firm based in Ireland and Northern Ireland, providing professional services that make managing your business simple.
It helps with the day-to-day finances of a growing company allowing founders to focus on their vision and scale their company securely with ease. An award-winning team provides expert service around the clock, offering services including Company Secretarial Services, Accountancy Services, specialist services such as registering Irish branches, as well as further tailored services and ad-hoc advice to their clients.
The successful candidate will assist us in developing and implementing a new quality-based process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop the new project to deliver a best in practice quality process.
- Take responsibility for developing systems including Anti Money Laundering Management, CAPA, Training Management, Complaints Management, Online Documentation Management and many more.
- Be responsible for automating these systems utilising software tools available and customising to the company needs, as well as integrating new software when needed.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering
- Degree in IT/Computing or Degree in other field with experience working in an IT environment.
- Previous Experience in quality/operations role
- Previous Experience with process mapping
- Project Management experience
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
- Postgraduate qualification in a Computing / Software Engineering / IT related subject
- Previous automation experience
Port Rd, Ballyraine, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
Preferred Degree Subjects
Software Engineering and related
Computer Science and IT