Water Technology Ltd. manufactures and supplies products including industrial detergents, process aids, water treatment, boiler, and cooling tower chemicals to the food, drink, pharmaceutical, and municipal industries.
Our engineering department designs and installs chemical dosing systems in Water treatment plants. We also have an established service team that works with within these sectors. We have R&D laboratories and testing facilities which allows us to service a wide variety of customer requirements.
The successful candidate will assist us in developing new processes and implementing a new ERP System.
Responsibilities will include:
- Mapping our Business Process Flow to allow process improvements throughout the business
- Lead the new project to and develop deliver an integrated ERP system throughout all our departments.
- Researching and implementing the most effective ERP solution.
Be responsible for customising these systems utilising software tools available and customising to the company needs, as well as integrating new software when needed.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering
- Min Degree in Science or IT related subject
- Significant Project Management Experience / Process Mapping Experience in industry
- Formal Project Management Qualification/Certificates
- Min 3 years project manager experience
Togher Industrial Estate, Togher, Co Cork