Meath Metal Products Limited is a manufacturing company established in 1983. They manufacture products and components for a variety of sectors including utility, medical and pharmaceutical, retail and transportation. The company is based in Dunboyne, Co Meath in a large manufacturing facility.
This is a key role for Meath Metal Products and the company recognises the need to undertake a full review of business processes including the production process to improve efficiency and productivity.
Some of the duties for the position involve:
- A review, design, and implementation of an integrated system for Business Process Management
- Optimising manufacturing processes for efficiency and improved productivity.
- Training and supporting staff in the implementing and embedding the new processes and technological/digital approaches in the company
- Undertake any other duties which are aligned to the business process role within the company
- Reporting and collaborating with the management team
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with college and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering
- Min Hons Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Interactive Computing, or related cognate area
- Permitted to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Experience of working in the manufacturing sector
- Experience of implementing and/or using digitisation and systems to support business processes
- Experience or knowledge of implementing Management Information Systems such Enterprise Resource Planning
- Practical knowledge of embedding information systems in existing processes
- Understanding of the challenges involved in introducing digital processes in an established company/team of employees
- Practical knowledge of data analytics and how best to use this to benefit the company
Dunboyne, Co Meath
Preferred Degree Subjects
Computer Science and IT
Software Engineering and related