Strikebox Engineering is an established, reputable fabricator of bespoke stainless-steel solutions. Our products are used in Biopharma, Technology, Medical devices, and related manufacturing industries.
Based in Ireland, Strikebox has a global reach serving clients from medium-sized enterprises to multi-national manufacturers.
This is an important role within Strikebox Engineering, and we require a Product Design Engineer to work on development of an innovative product for the BioPharma industry. This will involve both new product development and the refinement of our existing design and manufacturing processes.
The suitable candidate will work closely with internal teams and external partners and responsibilities will include the following;
- Research materials and techniques
- Use 3D CAD software to design concepts, products, and components
- Produce prototypes and test functionality
- Improve the design of existing products
- Gather feedback from product users
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with college and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering
- Min BEng/BSc in Product Design Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Design Engineering, Product Design, or similar Design Engineering related Discipline
- One year's industrial experience in design for manufacture
- Demonstrable ability in use of professional 3D CAD software
- Experience in sheet metal design and precision engineering
- Experience in design of products for Pharmaceutical or Medical Industry
Mullingar, Co Westmeath