Program Management Consultant PhD Internship, 2023 Start
Apply by: 31.03.2023
County Dublin + 2
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for a Summer internship in 2023. Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
TikTok's SMB team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, and engage with new and existing customers. From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
The Global SMB Program Management team builds, develops, and evolves the programs that drive our core sales teams and lead generating functions. The Program Management team focuses on operational improvements to streamline processes and change manage across all levels and organization within our SMB Sales and Small Business Engagement teams.
- Help identify opportunities within the advertiser funnel to improve acquisition, growth and retention.
- Work closely with management and between SMB sales, marketing, product, and operations teams to identify gaps and opportunities to improve our sales engagement programs.
- Optimize program operations with a focus on process management, deep dive analysis and funnel optimization.
- Design clear measurement strategies and success metrics, in partnership with Analytics team, to understand and optimize the impact and ROI of each program
- Collaborate with senior leadership on future opportunities and conduct in-depth interviews with senior stakeholder to gain insights.
- Successful must start in June 2023 for 12 weeks
- Experience multi-tasking and delivering quality outputs in a fast-paced environment while working with tight deadlines and contributing to a dynamic environment.
- Understanding of how to identify key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics.
- Understanding of the small- and medium-sized business (SMB) segment and its needs and challenges.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and adapt quickly to changing demands of the business.
- Ability to gather and deal with complex data sets to deliver insights and recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate insights to executives and cross-functional stakeholders.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
County Dublin, Ireland, Europe