County Dublin + 2
Our collective blend of expertise and experience makes PwC a great place to work. PwC Ireland welcomes top talent from all backgrounds to join us at the start of what will be your lifelong journey of development and discovery. Let's see where your talent could take you.
From your very first day at PwC, your unique perspective will make a difference to some of the world’s biggest brands. You'll make a lasting impact on our clients’ success. You’ll learn from the most influential people in the professional services industry. And you'll transform the way you think about what a graduate programme can be.
We’re looking for a new generation of talent to bring their life skills and new ways of thinking to our business. We want the experienced beginners, the creative perfectionists and the process-driven visionaries to join us.
You’ll be part of a global firm of over 276,000 people in 157 countries with a reputation built on excellence with integrity.
Specific Areas of Responsibility
- Working with the team to deliver our services to the wider business
- Actively responding to day-to-day queries and requirements
- Review and processing of transactions in line with the firm’s policies and processes
- Perform compliance and control checks
- Testing of financial systems and processes
- Excellent academic record (minimum 2.1)
- Strong interest in business/finance
- Well developed organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Enjoy PwC’s perks
We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive employee benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at Life@PwC.
Being appreciated for being you
- Our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe this so much that we have signed up for the Business in the Community Elevate Pledge . ( https://www.bitc.ie/the-leaders-group-on-sustainability/inclusive-workplace-pledge/ )
- You can learn more about our culture of belonging and explore our range of inclusive programmes, initiatives, employee resource groups and more at www.pwc.ie .
- Avoid the confidence gap; you do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply, we’d love to hear from you!
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please email us for more information.
County Dublin, Ireland, Europe