PwC Pensions Actuary/Consultant Graduate Programme 2023 - Dublin
Apply by: 31.08.2023
County Dublin + 2
Our collective blend of expertise and experience makes PwC a great place to work. PwC Ireland welcomes top talent from all backgrounds to join us at the start of what will be your lifelong journey of development and discovery. Let's see where your talent could take you.
From your very first day at PwC, your unique perspective will make a difference to some of the world’s biggest brands. You'll make a lasting impact on our clients’ success. You’ll learn from the most influential people in the professional services industry. And you'll transform the way you think about what a graduate programme can be.
We’re looking for a new generation of talent to bring their life skills and new ways of thinking to our business. We want the experienced beginners, the creative perfectionists and the process-driven visionaries to join us.
You’ll be part of a global firm of over 276,000 people in 157 countries with a reputation built on excellence with integrity.
About the Pensions group
Our pensions practice advises many of the largest organisations in Ireland. We have built up a strong reputation for leading edge, corporate and individual advice and have grown the business significantly over the last 5 years.
We are now the largest independent pension consultancy operating in the Irish pensions marketplace and with the current transformation in the pension landscape we strive to deliver cutting edge solutions for clients.
We have a team of actuaries, risk management professionals, qualified financial advisors and tax experts. We are also able to draw on the breadth of PwC’s wider technical and expert resources meaning we are able to find unique solutions encompassing broader wealth, taxation and other areas.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for both actuarial and non-actuarial graduates to join the Pensions group and contribute to our continued growth. You’ll need to be able to show us how you’ve used your initiative and team working skills prior to, and during university, along with your creativity, sense of responsibility and commercial awareness.
We’ll expect you to have done your research on PwC and to understand the business environment in which we operate.
Our work is highly analytical and technical and we are looking for people who can develop trusted relationships with clients and explain complex subjects in a simple, effective manner. Above all, you must be highly numerate as you’ll be carrying out complex financial calculations and modelling work.
- Excellent academic record (minimum 2.1)
- Well developed organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing excellent client service
Benefits & Flexibility
- Be Well Work Well - our internal employee wellbeing initiative empowers you to achieve your personal goals
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives and the opportunity to be part of our D&I Pillar Groups to make a true impact in building a diverse and inclusive workplace
- On-site gym and shower facilities, fitness classes and wellbeing services
- On-site restaurant, shop, dry cleaning service and great coffee in our excellent coffee shop
- Holistic and beauty therapies (Dublin office only)
- Physiotherapist and sports therapist (Dublin office only)
- Time off in lieu of overtime
- Commitment to digital transformation. All our employees attend our Digital Academy Training
- A dedicated team of Learning and Development professionals who work tirelessly to deliver an evolving training framework. It’s our goal to continuously develop our employees' technical and professional skills
- You’ll be paired with a coach to help you develop your skills, diversify your experience and support you in achieving your career goals.
- Flexible working arrangements: “Hybrid working” : A blended arrangement that allows working from home and in the office depending on business, client and team needs. “Flexible Friday” : A 3pm finish on Fridays through the Summer and ahead of bank holidays.
PwC Ireland is committed to creating an environment that promotes equality and dignity at work. Working together in an inclusive environment enables us to harness the collective and complementary skills, knowledge, background, and networks of our people.
County Dublin, Ireland, Europe