Ireland + 1
Our collective blend of expertise and experience makes PwC a great place to work. PwC Ireland welcomes top talent from all backgrounds to join us at the start of what will be your lifelong journey of development and discovery. Let's see where your talent could take you.
From your very first day at PwC, your unique perspective will make a difference to some of the world’s biggest brands. You'll make a lasting impact on our clients’ success. You’ll learn from the most influential people in the professional services industry. And you'll transform the way you think about what a graduate programme can be.
We’re looking for a new generation of talent to bring their life skills and new ways of thinking to our business. We want the experienced beginners, the creative perfectionists and the process-driven visionaries to join us.
You’ll be part of a global firm of over 276,000 people in 157 countries with a reputation built on excellence with integrity
Why Risk Assurance Services?
Business risk is everywhere, external and internal, interconnected, growing, and ever changing. Risk Assurance Services (RAS) help companies address the risks they know, deal with the ones they don’t and capitalise on the opportunities that arise.
RAS leverages its deep specialists in IT Risk, Data Analytics, Governance, Risk & Control, Internal audit and Trust & Transparency to help management make well-informed decisions. We work with a diverse range of clients in their boardrooms and back offices, to help clients protect and strengthen every aspect of their business, from people to performance, systems to strategy, business plans to business resilience.
We operate across all industry sectors including Financial Services, Retail & Consumer, Technology, Communications, Pharmaceuticals and Aircraft Leasing.
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to deliver these services to our clients using a combination of our customised methodologies and a range of software packages.
What will your day-to-day role involve?
Our RAS group provides expert advice and assistance in relation to systems, processes, controls and risk management. The range of services provided to our clients includes IT control and security advice, system and process assurance reviews, governance and risk management assessments, business process improvement reviews, business continuity planning and internal audit.
Our Data Analytics team is at the forefront of assisting our clients to realise the potential of digital solutions. We also support our clients with their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) responsibilities.
As an Associate, you will join over 200 RAS professionals in providing these specialist services to a wide range of clients. Our people use their business process, internal controls, information technology, data analytics and project management skills to provide our clients with the optimum solution.
A typical day will see you working with your team to understand the systems and processes of your client’s business, review their risks and controls and to share these insights with their senior management.
You’ll always be asking questions to help you develop a comprehensive picture of your client’s business. It’s fact-finding work that often involves one-to-one meetings with financial controllers and finance directors. You’ll be meeting senior stakeholders, trusted with confidential information and given responsibilities from day one.
What’s challenging and exciting about working in Risk Assurance is that every day is different. The complexities of every client and industry you work on will be unique but that’s what makes Risk Assurance such stimulating work.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong academic background (minimum 2.1 degree);
- Good analytical, organisational and problem solving skills;
- Keen interest in business, finance, and information technology;
- Desire to provide excellent client services;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- An enthusiastic team player with the ability to work with deadlines.
Benefits & Flexibility
- Be Well Work Well - our internal employee wellbeing initiative empowers you to achieve your personal goals
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives and the opportunity to be part of our D&I Pillar Groups to make a true impact in building a diverse and inclusive workplace
- On-site gym and shower facilities, fitness classes and wellbeing services
- On-site restaurant, shop, dry cleaning service and great coffee in our excellent coffee shop
- Holistic and beauty therapies (Dublin office only)
- Physiotherapist and sports therapist (Dublin office only)
- Time off in lieu of overtime
- Commitment to digital transformation. All our employees attend our Digital Academy Training
- A dedicated team of Learning and Development professionals who work tirelessly to deliver an evolving training framework. It’s our goal to continuously develop our employees' technical and professional skills
- You’ll be paired with a coach to help you develop your skills, diversify your experience and support you in achieving your career goals.
- Flexible working arrangements: “Hybrid working” : A blended arrangement that allows working from home and in the office depending on business, client and team needs. “Flexible Friday” : A 3pm finish on Fridays through the Summer and ahead of bank holidays.
PwC Ireland is committed to creating an environment that promotes equality and dignity at work. Working together in an inclusive environment enables us to harness the collective and complementary skills, knowledge, background, and networks of our people.