Creating a brighter future together
We want to help create a future we can all look forward to.
Bord na Móna is offering graduates a career to contribute towards Ireland’s greener future and build a brighter future together. We’re looking to develop and support a new generation of ambitious, creative and future focused professionals to progress their careers in areas aligned to Bord na Móna’s climate solutions focus such as sustainability, climate targets, renewable energy and carbon storage. Bord na Móna will support further educational development through the 70:20:10 learning model. This graduate opportunity is a 2 year programme which will begin in September 2023.
Applications for our Graduate Programme are now open.
Renewable Energy Graduate Roles
- Operations Electrical Engineer Graduate
- Operations Automation Engineer Graduate
- Development Engineer Graduate
- Development Business Graduate
- Commercial Mathematics Graduate
- Commercial Engineer Graduate
- Finance Graduate
- Legal & Business Services Procurement
There are a number of steps involved in our application process. Provided you meet our selection criteria you will be invited to the next stage. The stages are:
- Online application via Careers – Jobs | Bord na Móna (bordnamona.ie)
- Online psychometric Tests
- Assessment Centre & Interview