About Northern Trust
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 24,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Limerick’s Custody Client Service team are responsible for 450+ clients. The department has a high level of interaction with internal teams to source information which enables the team to provide Prompt Quality Responses for all client queries.
The Client Service Representative acts as the principle point of contact and advocate for all custody service delivery. The Client Service Representative fully understands client expectations regarding custody service delivery and is ultimately responsible for ensuring complete client satisfaction specific to Northern Trust’s custody service offering.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- To act as the primary point of contact for all custody related queries from the client, trustee or fund administrator.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing service provided to the client, trustee and fund administrator.
- Ownership and resolution of all client, trustee and fund administrator queries.
- Oversight of the Service Level Agreement.
- Participates in Custody Transitions (TBA, new business, etc.)
- Maintain and monitor all client data and standing instructions.
- Preparation of client tax and proxy voting documentation.
- Responsible for opening and closing client custody accounts.
- Coordinates sub-account openings.
- Responsible for reviewing client custody fee invoices for approval and ensuring timely settlement.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- This is a graduate-entry level position
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables.
- Needs to demonstrate the ability to be a team player.
- Ability to plan and prioritise their day to day workload to meet client deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills essential to the role.
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.