Reputation Management Internship
Reputation Inc is a specialist reputation management consultancy with offices in Dublin, London, and Oslo. We count many of Ireland’s leading indigenous and multinational companies amongst our clients, spanning a range of sectors such as professional services, legal, financial services, retail, FMCG, technology, healthcare, energy, Government and more.
We work closely with clients to help them understand the drivers of their reputation and what matters most to their stakeholders. We work on issues that range from supporting the energy transition to managing the roll out of corporate diversity and inclusion programmes and the development of culture strategies, through to conducting global research that helps to deliver on our client’s business objectives and beyond.
We’re now looking to recruit an Intern to join our growing practice to work with leading Irish and global organisations.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Is comfortable in client relations and presenting on client calls.
- Can support multiple projects with account leads from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines.
- Will be excited to participate in a busy press office managing both reactive and proactive media enquiries.
- Is comfortable pitching and engaging with journalists and other key stakeholders.
- Has demonstrated ability to draft copy for articles, press releases, and event materials.
- Can proactively develop and support on client correspondence (i.e., daily pitch updates, activity reports, etc.); communicate status of activity to internal client leads with confidence.
- Will maintain and manage the administrative elements of the account (including coverage charts, morning coverage alerts, coverage trackers, media list, reports etc.).
- Is creative and confident generating ideas in response to client briefs.
- Can build a deep understanding of industry trends and our clients' competitive landscape.
What the role can offer you…
- The opportunity to develop your communications career within a full-service and internationally networked communications consultancy, as part of a collaborative, friendly and supportive team - with all the opportunities and wider benefits you would expect.
- Work on, shape and deliver important reputation campaigns for some of the world’s biggest and most exciting brands.
- The opportunity to develop your media relations, social and content and publishing expertise working with established practitioners under whose guidance your competencies will be elevated.
- A fascinating integrated reputation management role within a dynamic and talented team.
- Access to a global network of specialist communicators working with leading brands and clients.
- An industry leading remuneration package.
The successful applicant will be a bright self-starter, organised and punctual, and enthusiastic about being involved in a multitude of activities.
We will support the candidate in developing the skills to kick-start their career, working alongside some of the best senior people in the business.
Reputation Inc is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. We are a team of diverse backgrounds, spanning different generations and nationalities, and everyone brings their own unique perspective and experience to the table. Just as it’s our responsibility to provide our clients with our personal wisdom, creativity, and guidance, it’s also our responsibility to listen to one another, learn and collaborate.
We embrace our diversity because we know it makes us stronger, nimble to risk and responsive to opportunity. To that end, we actively seek out people who will inspire creative and curious conversations.