Keane Environmental Ltd. Provide leading edge design & technology in the products we supply to the Irish Air‐ conditioning & Heating Industry.
To this end our focus is on dealing with only quality manufacturing Companies with strong research facilities & technical backup. We are Market Leaders in the commercial H&V sector with several of our Product Ranges.
We specialize in providing design assistance in the application of our products to our clients be they, Consultant Engineers, Architects Installation Contractors, Builders etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young Building Services Engineer to gain experience and training at all levels in our industry.
The Ideal Candidate will have a working understanding of Major HVAC plant equipment with a bias towards heat pump & refrigeration Technology with the below skills being of added benefit,
- Becoming familiar with all our products from a technical and application perspective
- Be capable of matching our products with specific design requirements in a building.
- Provide technical support & information to our client’s when required
- Carry out site surveys & attend site meetings where required.
- The Ability to multi‐Task, prioritize and meet deadlines every time
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enabling you to deal effectively with a wide variety of people and departments across the Business.
- Excellent communications skills both written & verbal.
No Experience is necessary as training will be given.