Sales/Commercial Graduate 2023 - German and English Speaking
Apply by: 30.06.2023
Ireland + 1
Are you a recent graduate looking for your next career opportunity?
We are seeking to recruit Sales/Commercial graduates - German and English Speaking
Start date: September 2023
Check out our Graduate Hub here
Our Graduate programme allows dynamic, hardworking and committed Graduates an opportunity to join our diverse team. The programme lasts 2 years and leads successful graduates onto potential career opportunities within the business.
You can expect:
- To be fully immersed into our Culture from day 1, working alongside key industry experts and Kepak leaders.
- An opportunity to work in various departments across the business with a rotation plan tailored to your development
- To learn key aspects of our business, enabling you to develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to develop personally and professionally through exposure to key projects and tasks that challenge you
- A dedicated mentor and personal development program to support you both on the scheme and into a role that best fits your skills
- To be listened to and to have the ability to make a difference from an early stage in your career
Who are we looking for?
- Fluency in German and English is essential.
- We are looking for hardworking and ambitious Graduates who are not afraid to be thrown in the deep end and thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment. You must be mobile and willing to travel throughout the programme in order to undertake development projects at any of our sites in the UK and Ireland.
- We will consider undergraduates from all disciplines and backgrounds who are customer focussed with a commercial aptitude
- An interest in the Agri-Business sector and a passion for sustainable business is also desirable
We will be looking for alignment with our Core Values:
Responsibility: Ability to work on your own initiative and take accountability for your actions
Ambition: You will have the willingness and confidence to challenge yourself to be the best you can be and be driven to succeed
Passion for Food: this is at the heart of everything we do, you must be passionate about every aspect of our industry
Teamwork: ability to build positive relationships quickly with people from all cultures and career stages is pivotal
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Service Related Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance/ L&D
- Discounted Meat Products