TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2023. As a graduate, you will get unparalleled opportunities to kickstart your career, pursue bold ideas and explore limitless growth opportunities. Co-create a future driven by your inspiration with TikTok.
TikTok's SMB team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, or perhaps be discovered! From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
We're looking for a solution-focused, empathetic Client Services Graduate to join our growing Client Services team in Dublin. You will support existing and potential TikTok advertisers as they seek support while advertising on our platform. You will help support a wide range of queries, from questions about the TikTok platform to more technical questions related to digital advertising tools. You will have a keen eye for detail and help us build processes and tools to help TikTok and our clients succeed.
- Make your discoveries: Grow a deep understanding of TikTok's products, processes and tools.
- Become an expert in supporting complex digital marketing issues.
- Share candid and solution-focused feedback and communication of our client's needs to help inform change.
- Assume ownership and help provide our clients with the highest level of service.
- Understand clients' needs and determine the right course of action to help them grow their business.
- Embrace change as an opportunity. You will work in a fast-paced environment and be ready to step outside your comfort zone to gain new experiences to help scale our support team.
- Raise the bar. Be results focused and always look to improve your performance versus your goals. Be proud to deliver high-quality service that makes TikTok stand out against the crowd.
- Offer and ask for help. Seek to support new team members as they learn about our products and processes.
- Share your knowledge and empower your peers. Do not be afraid to ask for help. We will build this team together, but we all must demonstrate humility to help us learn and grow.
- You must be in your final year of your Bachelor's degree or above and looking to graduate in 2023. Successful candidates must start in September 2023.
- Fluency in written and verbal English. Additional language is a plus, such as Arabic, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, and German.
- Good communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a changeable environment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe, and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.