Get a glimpse of life in Citi’s engine house
Services, Markets and Banking (SMB) Operations is the engine house of Citi, providing seamless process execution and leveraging automated solutions. We make global transactions, payments, and trades flow smoothly around the clock wherever we do business, setting the highest standards of performance for the best client experience.
What you’ll do
This 11 Month Placement offers a unique opportunity to gain insight into what Operations Analyst Program will develop:
- Analytical and introduction to leadership skills
- Continuous improvement and risk management mindset
- Collaboration and client-centric behaviors
- Discipline and excellence on execution
- Knowledge in the financial services industry and Operations
You will get hands-on experience working with teams across Operations to manage processes and services that enables our businesses to deliver an enhanced client experience and reach our goals of reduced risk and efficient operations. Roles may vary according to location and skillset but will provide opportunities to understand how we make impact in one or more of the following areas: operations optimization, data analytics and insights, and digitalization.
What we offer
The Program will challenge you to develop and grow your skills while supported by:
- Experienced managers focused on coaching and supporting interns, and senior leaders championing the SMB Operations Analyst Program
- Structured internal engagement program for analysts to build networks, exposure to senior leaders and develop the skills required for success
Who we’re looking for
We want motivated candidates to become the change agents of SMB Operations. A successful candidate for the Program will have:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development with a strong desire to learn and be successful in a team environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail with an analytical and strategic mindset
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
You must fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a placement year included in your degree due to take place in Summer 2024.
- Be on course to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.