Become a change agent in Citi’s engine house
Services, Markets and Banking (SMB) Operations is the engine house of Citi, providing seamless process execution and leveraging automated solutions. We make global transactions, payments, and trades flow smoothly around the clock wherever we do business, setting the highest standards of performance for the best client experience.
What you’ll do
This two-year rotational program offers a unique opportunity to develop:
- Analytical and introduction to leadership skills
- Continuous improvement and risk management mindset
- Collaboration and client-centric behaviors
- Discipline and excellence on execution
- Knowledge in the financial services industry and Operations
You will get hands-on experience working with teams across Operations to manage processes and services that enables our businesses to deliver an enhanced client experience and reach our goals of reduced risk and efficient operations. Roles may vary according to location and skillset but will provide opportunities to make an impact in one or more of the following areas: operations optimization, data analytics and insights, and digitalization.
What we offer
The Program will challenge our analysts to develop and grow their skills while supported by:
- Experienced managers focused on coaching and supporting analysts, and senior leaders championing the Analyst Program
- Structured internal engagement program for analysts to build networks, exposure to senior leaders and develop the skills required for success
- Regular training and development throughout the program, with content gradually escalating in complexity in line with experience
Who we’re looking for
We want motivated graduates to become the change agents of SMB Operations. A successful candidate for the Program will have:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development with a strong desire to learn and be successful in a team environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail with an analytical and strategic mindset
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
You must fulfill the following criteria:
Obtained or on course to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.
You will have recently graduated or will be graduating by 2024 as the programme starts in the Summer 2024