County Dublin + 2
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2023. Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
TikTok's SMB Team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, and drive revenue and growth. From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
We are looking for a motivated, curious professional to support the EMEA Vendor Sales team. This position will be assisting the Vendor sales team whose core mission is to oversee the vendor operations in the regions while owning and managing sales targets. Our ideal candidate will have a data driven attitude, interest in advertising and sales and preferably, some experience working with or within outsourced vendor teams.
- Support the Vendor sales teams where necessary, with special focus on the execution of sales strategies and plans to enable teams to achieve business goals.
- Ensuring the Vendor sales team brings a sales orientation to every vendor interaction.
- Sharing with Vendor Management teams and assisting in meetings with the vendor representatives and our internal stakeholders.
- Partnering with Vendor Sales lead and Vendor Management to gather feedback and follow up on action items to support the evolution of our existing programs.
- Monitoring weekly progress of business across markets and analysing the potential road blockers or opportunities for improvement.
- Currently in your penultimate year pursuing a bachelor's degree, or in your final year going on to study a master's, graduating in 2024
- 1+ years experience in online marketing, sales, agency and/or product solutions is preferred
- Previous knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and/ or digital/mobile marketing.
- Data-driven, capable of basic data interpretation, synthesizing insights through clear, concise communication.
- Solutions-oriented with strong problem-solving attitude.
- Passion for TikTok marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up. Ideally, the perfect candidate will have basic knowledge of the Tiktok self-serve platform, auction, and biddable form of digital advertising buying.
- Motivated to learn and positive mindset.
- Successful candidates will start in June 2023 for 12 weeks.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
County Dublin, Ireland, Europe