Combined Facilities Management Ltd (CFM), established in 1974, is a building & property services contractor. Specialising in property alterations/modifications, damage restoration and all-trades maintenance, CFM provide a range of building, mechanical and electrical services to Social & Private Housing, Property Management Companies, Care Homes, Local Councils, Schools, Insurance Companies and commercial & industrial premises.
This new process development project proposes the creation of a new digital Combined Visual Intelligence Enabled Workflow (C-VIEW) environment which will facilitate high level and clearly visible Management Information Data. The digitisation enabling project will use artificial intelligence-based data visualisation to enable improved efficiencies throughout the existing business and open up the potential for additional capacity to take on new business.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with Athlone Institute of Technology and will also have the opportunity to avail of a set learning package with an academic institution as part of the employment offering.
- Minimum of (2.2) degree in Software Development/Computer Science/Business Computing
- Legally permitted to work in the UK
- Experience in developing a software system using Java
- Experience in implementing distributed systems
- Experience in implementing Web applications
- Knowledge of data visualisation using Power BI
- Knowledge of Internet of Things (IoT) systems
- Knowledge of rules based and artificial intelligence technologies
To apply for this opportunity and for further information, please click on the link below.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Computer Science and IT