Developments in technology impact every aspect of our daily lives from how we communicate with each other to how we travel, how we work, how we pay for goods and services. A natural consequence of developments in technology is that it will continue to impact on how taxes are calculated, collected and reported to tax authorities.
Modern businesses and tax authorities such as Revenue are wholly reliant on technology. KPMG’s Tax Transformation & Technology team works with leading Irish and Global clients across all industries to leverage technology as part of their tax compliance activities.
KPMG hires talented and ambitious graduates from all degree disciplines who join the firm on our Graduate Programmes. We have opportunities in Tax Transformation & Technology in our Dublin offices and are keen to hear from graduates wishing to join Ireland’s leading professional services firm.
We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking, high-achievers seeking continued growth and progression. If you are looking for a challenging career and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful Irish and international organisations, then a career as a graduate in KPMG can help you achieve your ambitions.
We hire circa 470 graduates each year from all degree disciplines to become Chartered Accountants and Consultants. Our graduates receive the best training from the award-winning KPMG Business School and work with a team of top professionals advising clients from all industry sectors.
With over 4,300 employees in Ireland, you will be joining Ireland’s largest and most successful professional services firm. Our graduates will become business leaders, and many will pursue the ACA qualification. We have the best professional exam results in the country and we invest €15 million per year in graduate-dedicated support and training.
We are the No.1 professional services firm in Ireland with revenues of €500 million, with clients spanning every industry sector.
For more information please visit: http://www.kpmg.ie/careers
About KPMG/ Tax Transformation & Technology team
The team provide our clients with assurance on tax compliance, through the use of technology (Data Analytics) and support on the management of tax compliance in finance systems.
You will gain experience and training in working in the following areas:
- You will learn how to develop, deploy leading tools and techniques, and how to interpret our client’s data to provide them with insights on their financial performance and processes.
- By working and training with Tax Transformation & Technology, you will discover it’s not all about technology, it is about how technology enables business and business processes.
- How to work in global multidisciplinary teams on projects that include tax, IT, operations and finance professionals.
While we primarily recruit graduates from STEM backgrounds to become highly specialised in data analytics or IT governance, we are also seeking graduates from STEM and non-STEM backgrounds who have the option to complete accounting and tax exams.
While a background in IT is obviously useful for such graduates, it is not a pre-requisite; a passion for technology is the most important determinant of success. Coding experience is not necessary for this role and the role will not include software development.
You will emerge equipped with a rounded mix of financial, technology and data analytics capabilities – skills for life for the modern professional.
Why Choose KPMG?
We take responsibility to ensure that you excel in your professional exams. Each year we invest €15 million in our employee training programme. Our exceptional success rate in the ACA exams is testament to this. Our best-in-class exam pass rate is 10% to 30% better than the national average and we consistently have many of our employees placed in the top ten results in the country.
We offer a competitive remuneration package alongside a range of financial and non-financial rewards, some of which include:
- Flexible Friday initiative with 3pm finish in June, July and August
- 3pm finish each Friday before bank holiday weekends
- Working on a hybrid and flexible basis, splitting your time between home, office and client sites, with flexible start and finish times
- 23 holidays per year with the option to purchase up to 7 additional days
- Personalised support with our one-to-one buddy system
- Opportunity to travel overseas through our Global Opportunities Programme
- Employee discount scheme and corporate offers e.g. gym membership
- Wellbeing initiatives including yoga, meditation and cook-alongs • Regular seminars on wellness-related topics e.g. exercise, diet, mental health
- Free KPMG digital doctor service
- Opportunity to engage in volunteering activities which allow you to make a real difference to communities and individuals through our Corporate Citizenship Programme
At KPMG we live by the key principle to be an environmental leader. KPMG are one of eleven companies in Ireland to commit to being net zero carbon emissions by 2030. Since 2010, we have reduced our carbon emissions by 73% and are currently running on 100% renewable energy.
We place Diversity & Inclusion at the core of our business. One of our key values is to ‘Come As You Are’ to work. We believe being inclusive and having a diverse workforce is key to our success.
KPMG is the proud winner of:
- gradireland Graduate Employer of the year 2023
- gradireland Best Graduate Training & Development Programme 2022 & 2023
- gradireland Best Internship Programme of the Year 2021 & 2022
- gradireland Best Graduate Recruitment Website 2022 & 2023
- gradireland Best Student Marketing Campaign 2022
- gradireland Best Innovation in Graduate Recruitment 2022
- Listed in The Universum Most Attractive Employer for business students in Ireland 2019 – 2023