Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve - our clients include some of the biggest brands in Ireland and worldwide. For you, it means more opportunity to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
What we need
We are looking for Graduate IT Support associate – Spanish Speaking
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
TCS Letterkenny are offering a Graduate Programme for tech-savvy, enthusiastic individuals seeking to accelerate their careers in IT.
IT Support Associates are part of team which provide IT Support Services ensuring that daily operations are in order or the restoration of a service. Based in the ITIL framework, IT Support associates often manage incident management, service request fulfilment, problem management, develop knowledge articles or collaborate with other functions such as change management.
Typical incidents range from basic support, installing software or troubleshooting devices/applications to restoring services for mission critical services and infrastructure related components.
We are looking for recent graduates and post-graduates with a minimum 2:1 degree in IT, computer science or a technology-related subject who are:
- Passionate about solving problems
- Obsessive about customers and providing exceptional services.
- Able to learn and adopt relevant new technologies.
- Proactive and innovative mindset
- Interested in working with the latest technology but also working with people
- Incident Management
- Maintain, support, and enhance existing services.
- Participant in Continuous service improvement plans
- Manage daily caseload, update cases, and resolve incidents.
- Provide support via Mailbox, Voice, Web Portal, or chat functions
- Strong knowledge of hardware related components
- Strong knowledge of software related components
- Ability to troubleshoot incidents, diagnose root cause of incidents and implement resolutions
- Some experience with communication with others both technical and non-technical users
- Operating systems: Windows Server, Linux, Windows 10
- Database experience with SQL skills (e.g. MySQL)
- ITIL Methodology
- Knowledge of either PHP, Python, C+, HTML, JS beneficial.
- Display personal commitment, effort, motivation, and initiative in all aspects of work.
- Willingness to display flexibility in a fast-paced, ever-changing working environment is essential.
- Good communication.
- Any experience with the following also beneficial: O365, VPN’s, Networking, SharePoint, Sales Force, ServiceNow, AWS, VMware, Dynatrace, OnWatch, Tableau, Power-BI, MS Excel, ITIL, Comptia A+, Agile
(* English is required )
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK&I and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
We encourage applications from all sections of society. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, sex, pregnancy and maternity, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
TCS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject line: "Disability Accommodation Request".
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.