Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve - our clients include some of the biggest brands in Ireland and worldwide. For you, it means more opportunity to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
TCS medical devices division is a thought leader in providing complete solutions to the medical device industry. Large pool of medical device engineers and consultants provide services in engineering, which span the product life cycle, that is from ideation to product commercialization and supply chain management. TCS has been working in this industry for over 20 years supporting 22+ customers across geographies and 9 of the Top 10 Medical Device companies. TCS brings in deep domain knowledge, extensive experience in R&D, Manufacturing and Quality & Regulatory compliance along with Partner Eco-system comprising of TCS Co-innovation network, TRDDC, TCS Innovation Labs, Clinical eco-system & TATA Group companies.
TCS enables MedTech customers introduce differentiated products faster, product line rationalization, and digitization of products and processes with reduced Total Cost of Ownership. TCS solutions span through prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and care across the healthcare cycle. Our key offerings include New Product/ Technology Development, Front-end Innovation, Digital Product Engineering, Emerging Market Product Development, Software-as-a-Medical Device, Design to Value & Product Sustenance. We have 5,000+ person years of experience in product design & development across multiple therapeutic areas.
What we need
We are looking for Graduate Quality Engineer for our medical devices division.
Job Purpose and Primary Objectives:
- Support for compliance and improvement activities associated with the Organization quality system (e.g., CAPA, audit programs, personnel training).
- Apply thorough, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- Plan, execute, report and follow-up on quality system audits. Act as an audit escort and/or support in the coordination of backroom activity during inspections as required.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply, recommend and/or create quality tools and apply them effectively to a variety of business situations related to production, project and team environments, including contributing towards the generation of risk management file documents; Risk Management Plan, dFMECA, pFMECA and associated reports.
- Preparation and reporting of data on production, environmental monitoring, vendor assessment, non-conformances and supplier corrective actions for use in management review.
- Actively participates in and supports departmental activities and responsibilities in accordance with existing procedures and external regulations.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, suppliers, and others as appropriate.
- Assists department and project leaders in developing and reporting appropriate performance and quality metrics.
- Reviews and approves operational, test and validation data to establish conformance to technical specifications and performance standards for existing, new or modified products and processes, including the review and approval of production records and sterilization records prior to release of product.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK&I and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
We encourage applications from all sections of society. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, sex, pregnancy and maternity, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
TCS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Disability Accommodation Request".
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.