Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve - our clients include some of the biggest brands in Ireland and worldwide. For you, it means more opportunity to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
Who we are
TCS medical devices division is a thought leader in providing complete solutions to the medical device industry. Large pool of medical device engineers and consultants provide services in engineering , which span the product life cycle, that is from ideation to product commercialization and supply chain management. TCS has been working in this industry for over 20 years supporting 22+ customers across geographies and 9 of the Top 10 Medical Device companies. TCS brings in deep domain knowledge, extensive experience in R&D, Manufacturing and Quality & Regulatory compliance along with Partner Eco-system comprising of TCS Co-innovation network, TRDDC, TCS Innovation Labs, Clinical eco-system & TATA Group companies.
TCS enables MedTech customers introduce differentiated products faster, product line rationalization, and digitization of products and processes with reduced Total Cost of Ownership. TCS solutions span through prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and care across the healthcare cycle. Our key offerings include New Product/ Technology Development, Front-end Innovation, Digital Product Engineering, Emerging Market Product Development, Software-as-a-Medical Device, Design to Value & Product Sustenance. We have 5,000+ person years of experience in product design & development across multiple therapeutic areas.
What we need
We are looking for Graduate Validation Engineer for our medical devices division.
Job Purpose and Primary Objectives:
- Develop Master Validation Plans
- Develop and complete DV/IQ/OQ/PQ protocols
- Contribute to the development of FAT/SAT protocols
- Execute Validation Protocols, root cause deviations and generate validation reports
- Liaise with approves and conduct approval meetings and documentation reviews
- Develop product specifications / drawings / quality plans in conjunction with Manufacturing Line Project Team
- Process Risk Management / FMEA
- Co-ordinate and implement process capability analysis on catheter processes
- Work directly with the Project Team, Quality Engineers and Associate Engineers during project activities.
- New Equipment and Equipment relocation + programs validation
- Validation of key manufacturing equipment/processes – Metrology Inspection Systems, Injection Molding, CNC/CMM Machines, Laser Markers, Packaging Machines, Cleaning & Packaging Equipment, Automation and Robotics, Gauge and Fixtures GR&R ++.
- All Documentation creation + completion, routing and close of post FDA Regulatory Approvals.
- Support on all associated QE Tasks –Programs Validation, pre-submission Documentation/Drawings completion ++
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK&I and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
We encourage applications from all sections of society. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, sex, pregnancy and maternity, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
TCS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject line: "Disability Accommodation Request".
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.