Our Graduate Programme in a nutshell
At Three we strive to provide our customers with a better-connected life through meaningful products, best in class service and a connected network experience.
We love fresh thinking and new ideas here. Our 2 year Graduate Scheme lets you shine and get creative, tackling real-life business challenges with your grad community, while supporting you to learn and grow as you develop your skills and knowledge through rotations in the area of our business that excites you most.
You may even gain some international exposure to our sister company in the UK and meet our CEO, Robert, who leads both businesses.
As a Three Graduate you will:
- Learn about our overall business and develop rounded skills for your career at Three and beyond
- Be supported in each of your rotations to gain hands on knowledge and experience of the team and overall function
- Have lots of opportunities to put your skills and learning into practice supporting key activities
- Regularly get together with the wider graduate community for development and problem-solving real-life business challenges.
Our grads will join us on a 2 year Fixed Term Contract starting in September 2022 and will be based in our Head Office in Dublin’s vibrant docklands.
A graduate placement with the Enterprise, Public & Growth team (EPG) means becoming part of our sales community. The EPG team provide Mobile Services and Managed Network and Communications Solutions and Consultancy to the B2B community in Ireland and beyond.
Our customers range from mid-sized corporates, Government entities, right up to the largest enterprises in the country including many well-known multinational organisations. As a team we are ambitious, entrepreneurial, and above all else we are customer focussed and believe that our success is completely driven by our customers' successes.
As a grad you’ll have the opportunity to work with your own customers and pursue your own sales, contract resigns and account management achievements - with a shadow support structure there for you every step of the way. Your rotations will focus on commercial knowledge, customer management and product and solution sales.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for people with passion, energy and a get-stuck-in attitude. You’ll be proactive with a curious mindset, always looking to learn and improve – and teach us a thing or two with your fresh thinking. Three is a dynamic and fast-paced place to work, so being able to balance lots of different priorities is a skill you’ll have nailed. You’ll be working collaboratively with other teams and partners, allowing your confidence building relationships and fantastic communication skills to really shine.
For this role you’ll also need to be:
- Graduating this year, or have graduated within the last 2 years. We don’t ask for a minimum or specific degree
- Able to demonstrate the legal right to work in Ireland
And have these skills & attributes:
- Good understanding of mobile and internet technology and trends.
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user-experience, business process, and commercial issues.
- Results oriented with a focus on customers
How do I apply?
Click the “Apply Now” button on this page until 21st January 2022.
The next step is to complete some online assessments with our partner, AON. You’ll be sent an email from AON with a link to access the tests up to one week after you apply, so please be patient and don’t forget to keep an eye on your inbox and junk folder.