Our Graduate Programme in a nutshell
We love fresh thinking and new ideas here. Our 3 year Graduate Scheme lets you shine and get creative, tackling real-life business challenges with your grad community, while supporting you to learn and grow as you develop your skills and knowledge through rotations in the area of our business that excites you most.
You may even gain some international exposure to our sister company in the UK and meet our CEO, Robert, who leads both businesses.
Our grads will join us on a 3 year Fixed Term Contract starting in September 2022 and will be based in our Head Office in Dublin’s vibrant docklands.
What’s involved in Finance
Join our Finance team and not only will you have your CIMA qualification funded by Three, over the 3 year programme you’ll get lots on hands-on experience in different areas of Finance through your rotations.
Our Finance team supports Three by partnering with the business and managing all financial activities including Financial Control, Treasury, Tax, Commercial Finance, Revenue Assurance, credit & billing.
As a Finance grad you could:
- Support the wider business with finance related activities and business partnering.
- Get involved in project work that gives you real responsibility
- Collaborate with financial experts in a variety of financial roles in a fast paced business
- Work with the latest accounting fundamentals applied within a large business environment
- Learn about our overall business and develop rounded skills for your career at Three and beyond
You’ll be supported in each of your rotations to gain hands on knowledge and experience of the team and overall function.
You’ll have lots of opportunities to put your skills and learning into practice supporting key activities
As a Three Graduate you’ll regularly get together with the wider graduate community for development and problem-solving real-life business challenges.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for people with passion, energy and a get-stuck-in attitude. You’ll be proactive with a curious mindset, always looking to learn and improve – and teach us a thing or two with your fresh thinking. Three is a dynamic and fast-paced place to work, so being able to balance lots of different priorities is a skill you’ll have nailed. You’ll be working collaboratively with other teams and partners, allowing your confidence building relationships and fantastic communication skills to really shine.
For this role you’ll also need to be:
- Graduating this year, or have graduated within the last 2 years. We don’t ask for a minimum or specific degree, however this role is best suited to those with a background in Finance or related fields
- Passionate about growing your career in Finance and motivated to study towards your CIMA qualification, as well as any other Financial Qualifications such as ACCA/CPA
- Skilled in numeracy and data analysis
- Able to demonstrate the legal right to work in Ireland
How do I apply?
Click the “Apply” button on this page until 21st January 2022.
The next step is to complete some online assessments with our partner, AON. You’ll be sent an email from AON with a link to access the tests up to one week after you apply, so please be patient and don’t forget to keep an eye on your inbox and junk folder.
Three Ireland is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal employment and growing a diverse workforce. We embrace those of any race, colour, gender identity, age, ancestry, religion, disability, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, or sexual orientation; and we want our teams to reflect this!
Preferred Degree Subjects
Accounting and Finance