Our Graduate Programme in a nutshell
At Three we strive to provide our customers with a better-connected life through meaningful products, best in class service and a connected network experience.
We love fresh thinking and new ideas here. Our 2 year Graduate Scheme lets you shine and get creative, tackling real-life business challenges with your grad community, while supporting you to learn and grow as you develop your skills and knowledge through rotations in the area of our business that excites you most. You’ll even get international exposure to our sister company in the UK and meet our CEO, Robert, who leads both businesses.
Our grads will join us on a 2 year Fixed Term Contract starting in September 2022 and will be based in our Head Office in Dublin’s vibrant docklands.
As a Three Graduate you will
Learn about our overall business and develop rounded skills for your career at Three and beyond
You’ll be supported in each of your rotations to gain hands on knowledge and experience of the team and overall function
You’ll have lots of opportunities to put your skills and learning into practice supporting key activities
As a Three Graduate you’ll regularly get together with the wider graduate community for development and problem-solving real-life business challenges.
What’s involved in Project Management and Business Analysis
This function at Three is all about Strategic Planning, Programme Management and Transformation. We get involved in projects across every part of the business to make sure make sure that we’re constantly making real improvements - and delivering them effectively.
As a grad in this area you could work with these teams:
- Business Agility – This new team is shifting our business to agile ways of working. Partnering with the business, you’ll look at our end to end processes in programme management and delivery for opportunities to improve. If you have a curious mindset and persuade and influence others to try a new way this could be the team for you.
- Business Change – part of our Change Management team, here you’ll work on projects and initiatives that focus on Business efficiency & effectiveness. You’ll learn Project Management fundamentals and gain an understanding of the Six Sigma Methodology. Data analytics and presentation skills will also be polished here.
- Business Delivery – we sit at the centre of the organisation and have a 360 degree view of what is required to deliver successful programmes and projects on behalf of our business. You’ll work on the delivery of strategic programmes and projects with particular focus on overall business readiness for new commercial propositions and capabilities. You’ll gain Solid foundation and understanding of what it takes to deliver large scale programmes and projects that are key to Three’s success.
- Experience Management - we bring critical Customer, Product, Brand, and Employee Experience data and detailed insight to the wider business, and report on how this data both impacts customer and employee experience and enables the achievement of company goals. In this team you’ll get involved in customer journey mapping, create and manage surveys, and develop your analysis skills to deliver meaningful insights that will help us give even better experiences to our customers.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for people with passion, energy and a get-stuck-in attitude. You’ll be proactive with a curious mindset, always looking to learn and improve – and teach us a thing or two with your fresh thinking. Three is a dynamic and fast-paced place to work, so being able to balance lots of different priorities is a skill you’ll have nailed. You’ll be working collaboratively with other teams and partners, allowing your confidence building relationships and fantastic communication skills to really shine.
For this role you’ll also need to be:
- Graduating this year, or have graduated within the last 2 years.
- This programme may be best suited to those with a Business Analysis or related degree
- Able to demonstrate the legal right to work in Ireland
And ideally have these skills & attributes:
- Technical aptitude - you can grasp high level technical concepts and solutions with ease.
- Innovative – approach problems with curiosity and an open mind
- Basic understanding of data analysis
- MS Office knowledge
- Good presentation skills
How do I apply?
Click the “Apply” button on this page until 21st January 2022.
The next step is to complete some online assessments with our partner, AON. You’ll be sent an email from AON with a link to access the tests up to one week after you apply, so please be patient and don’t forget to keep an eye on your inbox and junk folder.