FD Technologies plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
To meet the growing demand for our technology and services, we are currently recruiting for our Graduate Options Programme.
Options Program – Trading Technology:
Within the Trading Technology stream of our Options Graduate Program, you will have the opportunity to work with major financial institutions and the world’s top trading technology vendors such as Calypso and Murex. This stream offers an accelerated entry point to a career in capital markets trading and risk management platforms.
In this role, you will work with a team of trading technology experts to design, develop, implement and support a broad range of mission-critical data and trading systems for the benefit of our clients. You will combine your technical skills and financial knowledge, which will be further developed through the Capital Markets Training Program, to help our clients address their challenges or implement new systems.
Those chosen for this stream will:
- Receive a highly sought after transferable skill set in a trading system such as Calypso/Murex used by the majority of the leading global financial institutions
- Experience accelerated career development, underpinned by our continuous investment in learning world-renowned third-party trading and risk management technologies
- Receive on-going mentoring and learning opportunities through our detailed Capital Market Training program
- Be given an outstanding opportunity to apply their learning to immediate, real-world issues with internationally recognised clients
What we look for:
- A combination of technical skills and business understanding and the ability to apply knowledge to client projects
- A passion for learning, with a particular interest in developing your technical and finance skills.
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and articulate their business benefits
- Willingness to travel to various parts of the world to work with clients
- Strong academic background – ideally a 2.1 degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar discipline
- Commitment to the 2 year training period, which rolls into a full-time permanent position
Working for FD:
At FD, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
Who are we?
FD Technologies plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.
Asia, Australasia, Belfast, County Antrim, County Armagh, County Down, County Dublin, England, Mainland Europe, North America