OSK who are based in East Point Business Park, Dublin 3 have an immediate opportunity for two trainee chartered accountants.
OSK guarantees a superior level of training, which will assist you in passing your exams at the first attempt. We are a recognised training practice of Chartered Accountants Ireland .
- Graduates should have an Honours Degree / Masters in business or accountancy related discipline with Cap 1 or Cap 2 exemptions
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Team worker and highly motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate in particular Excel
Trainees will be working as part of an audit team and gain experience on a range of small, medium and large clients of the firm. Experience will be gained, in audit, statutory accounts preparation, bookkeeping, payroll and taxation. The position will involve a 3 - 3½ year contract, with paid study leave and exam fees, in line with CAI guidelines, leading to the ACA qualification .