Our graduate scheme encompasses four functional rotations across two years. The aim is to give you experience across Customer Services, Operations, Clinical Support and Sales. There is no standard career path; roles are diverse, exciting, and designed to give you a holistic experience of our business. You’ll have the opportunity to add value quickly and develop the skills needed to accelerate your career.
All graduates will experience a best in class training programme, with a mix of formal training and on the job support to help you maximise your potential. Our graduates also benefit from a mentor and buddy system, and regular exposure to senior leaders within the business.
Example duties and responsibilities:
Rotation: Customer Service Excellence
- Manage telephone enquiries through to a satisfactory resolution, ensuring first call resolution and giving our customers a best in class experience
- Process customer orders with accuracy, and following correct procedures
- Establish and promote customer relationship building, providing customer focus and feedback to the established management groups
- Assist in the development of a working environment for his/her team that fosters commitment, high energy, innovation, teamwork, customer dedication and continuous improvement.
Rotation: Ethicon Sales Support
- Support development of business opportunities across the portfolio in Key Focus Accounts, communicate to the Sales Specialist and assist in the successful conversion of these business opportunities
- Execute Ethicon sales and marketing strategies to increase our presence in the surgical market & convert competitor business.
- Provide in- theatre support to consultants and nursing staff across the region, regarding the use of products and their indications (i.e. surgical techniques)
- Provide first class service to customers including but not limited to: Product training, In-service training, Professional Education, Preceptorships etc.
- Work collaboratively with your Surgical Sales team Colleagues, Business lead, and J&J teams & functions to maximise the benefits of working in a larger organisation
Rotation: Operations Specialist
- Product receipt and check from our DC in Switzerland
- Pick and pack orders from picking lists following SAP procedures
- To assist with regular rolling stock checks and wall to wall count at year end
- To be able to evaluate and complete credits, exchanges or goods returned. Returning items to stock in the warehouse using SAP
- Ensure inventory is maintained at correct levels too ensure high delivery rates to our valued customers
Rotation: DePuy Synthes Trauma Support
- You will provide in theatre support to consultants and nursing staff regarding the use of products
- Providing accurate information regarding products and their indications (i.e. surgical techniques) for use to orthopaedic consultants and nursing staff
- Assist in the promotion/correct use of DePuy products through regular, organised customer education meetings and training sessions
- Provide first class service and seamless supply to customers including training, stock checks, timely deliveries and supporting the theatre team to ensure the operation proceeds successfully
- Develop business opportunities across the portfolio in Key Focus Accounts, communicate to the Sales Specialist and assist in the successful conversion of these business opportunities
Preferred Degree Subjects
Business Management and Administrative Studies