Meaningful impactful work. Small, autonomous teams. Proud of delivering quality. Analytical. Problem Solver. Responsibility. Ownership of your own research. If this all sounds good to you, then keep reading.
At BrightWind, we help fight the climate crisis every day by providing world class renewable energy data analysis and by contributing 1% of our revenues to biodiversity and nature based solutions for climate change . We analyse meteorological and satellite data to estimate future energy production, helping wind and solar farms to get built all over the world. We enjoy solving challenging problems that have a positive impact on the world, but we also make sure that we have fun while doing it!
The immense growth in renewable energy in the past few years has seen our team grow at a similar rate. In this role, your main responsibility is to deliver practical, actionable advice to our clients with concise, quality energy yield reports. But you’ll do much more than that. You’ll have ownership in developing and delivering internal and external solutions that will improve our data analytics platform. You’ll use Python and other cutting-edge technologies to build these products as part of a team. And you’ll be encouraged to take risks and challenge yourself in reaching out to grow our client base.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and hunger for taking on responsibility within a small team
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- To graduate from/Recent graduate of an engineering, maths or physics related degree
- Passion for computer programming essential
- Knowledge of Python desirable
- Down to earth, personable attitude who can convey technical issues
Please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com