In January 2022, we will host our first Women's Winternship in Europe. This exciting (remote) program that offers women an opportunity to learn about our firm, the basics of trading and a view of what Virtu does in the global financial marketplace.
You will also get insight into a career in financial services through engaging panels and networking events with top female talent at Virtu, as well as insight into the different roles that exist within our firm.
3 day programme, from 10th – 12th January
Each day will be:
- A combination of lectures, and fun programming challenges and activities
- Engaging social events to get to know our team and culture
- A final group contest
- Exceptional female talent at the undergraduate in their second year (first years may also be considered)
- Excellent academic background (all subjects welcome)
- Outstanding quantitative problem‐solving skills and mathematical aptitude
- Some programming experience is preferred but NOT required
- Highly motivated and tenacious individual, with a proven ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team
- Team player: authentic, genuine person who is capable of working collective goals
- Interest in a career in financial services
After applicants pass an initial resume screening, an online programming and/or aptitude test may be sent via email. After which, we will contact you to arrange a phone screen.
We looking forward to meeting you!
Virtu Financial is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, welcoming you for who you are and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Computer Science and IT