Employing 240 staff, Codec is growing rapidly, expanding our team of industry-leading experts and delivering on the promise of ”empowering business” in the public and private sector. Headquartered in Dublin, Codec also has offices in Galway, Cork and Belfast, London, Cologne and Sulwaki, Poland.
Codec are Microsoft Ireland Country Partner of the Year 2021 for Migration to Azure, Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Dynamics 365 Business Central. We were also named as one of three finalists for the prestigious Global Partner of the year 2021 in the Migration to Azure category.
Underpinning our core solution offerings is our ability to provide the IT infrastructure hardware. In fact the Codec hardware team have been supplying more IT hardware than any other Irish reseller over the last 10 years. We have achieved this through our relentless focus on buying at the lowest cost possible. We will not be beaten on price. We uniquely hold the highest levels of accreditation with the leading brands in the technology business; HP, HPE, Cisco, Dell and Lenovo.
Our Graduate Programme 2022 - Now Live
Codec are now hiring for the Graduate Programme 2022, we are looking for graduates to join our Codec Academy 2022 where you can kickstart your career in IT. We have a wide range of areas we are hiring in from functional consultants, technical consultants, service desk, Business Analysts, quality analysts. We will be taking people from different areas of IT and accounting and Finance backgrounds. So if you want to get your career started in IT please apply now .
At Codec we are constantly working to optimise the way we work and create a culture where our employees can thrive, be fulfilled, and drive high performance in Codec.
‘ We’ve got this ’ ensures we are always on top of our game and confident in our abilities.
Know more, do more, be more allows the time to develop yourself to ensure you remain thirsty for knowledge, challenge others, to be your best self through learning and recharging.
We believe in our people we continuously empower our employees to create better routines, make decisions, work effectively together, and look out for each other’s wellbeing.
‘ One Codec ’ we are a united team all working towards the same goal. At Codec we achieve more together.
Customer first our promise to trust in teams and value every individual’s contribution to put the customer first and serve Codec’s customers brilliantly.
What we offer you:
- Clearly defined career paths giving you access to tools and learnings to accelerate growth and ensure that you stay at the forefront of chosen career
- We support a healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Pension scheme & health insurance
- 22 days annual leave, plus public holidays!
- Multifaceted sports and social club which hosts many sporting and social activities throughout the year
- Health & Wellbeing; Our Wellbeing Programme “Codec Reboots” supports employees across the three main pillars: Life, Body and Mind with Wellbeing webinars, Codec Step Challenge & online exercise classes
- Opportunity to work within a rich multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Tax saver commuter/bike to work scheme