Who are we?
Established in 1926, the Davy Group is a trusted market leader in wealth management and capital markets, building rewarding relationships that last.
Our vision is to be the financial services partner most trusted by our clients and most admired for our people.
We are committed to delivering world-class outcomes for our clients – whether they are individuals, businesses or institutions.
We are over 700 people, managing €14bn+ of client assets, with offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Belfast, London and Luxembourg.
We are one team, always growing, putting our clients first.
At the Davy Group, it’s not just business, it’s personal.
Careers at Davy
We value our people as much as our clients and are committed to embracing diversity in all its forms recognising that the breadth of thought, perspective and experience that emerges from a diverse workforce is essential to deliver on our core values.
We hire people who we believe will work well on their own initiative, take their career development into their own hands and excel to reach their highest potential.
Davy Graduate Programme
If you are considering a career in financial services and you have a strong work ethic, together with lots of ambition, you should consider the Davy Graduate Programme. For our part, we will do our utmost to nurture and develop your talents and will give you the opportunity to work with and learn from the best and brightest people in the business.
The Davy Graduate Programme Offers:
- An opportunity to gain challenging and varied work experience with Ireland’s leading institutional, corporate and private client broker;
- Training and development initiatives (including further education) with set objectives and outcomes;
- Sponsorship and support to pursue a variety of professional qualifications, including Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) accreditation which is the internationally recognised professional qualification in our industry; Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA);
- Networking opportunities across all aspects of the Davy business;
- Feedback, advice and support to ensure that you achieve your goals.
Training, Development and Support
Continuous learning is an essential feature of life at Davy. We encourage and support our people to pursue self-development opportunities through the acquisition of professional qualifications, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring, formal training and active on-the-job coaching.
The support given to those on the Davy Graduate Programme is multifaceted. This includes the appointment of a ‘Buddy’, who is a previous participant in the Graduate Programme. The role of the Buddy is to assist your integration into the company. You will also be assigned a ‘Mentor’, a senior member of the business who will act as a ‘sounding board’ and a career guide. Our HR team is also on hand to assist and support you along the way.
We have an online application process. Application forms should be completed via our website: www.davy.ie/careers/graduates Applicants must be final year students, postgraduate students, or have already successfully attained a third level degree qualification with a minimum 2:1 achieved. We are welcoming applications from both undergraduates and postgraduates in a variety of disciplines such as Business, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Law and IT.
More from Davy
- Accounting & Finance
- Investment Banking & Fund Management
- Banking, Insurance & Financial Services