About DPS Group
Graduate Opportunities 2021
DPS delivers full-service engineering with a ‘client first’ mentality and personal touch across a range of market sectors: project and programme management, procurement, design, construction management, environmental health & safety management, commissioning, qualification and start-up.
We’ve been serving industry around the world for 45 years, relied on for our agility, original thinking, sound judgement and high-calibre people. What sets us apart is the rapport we build with our clients, the care we take to gain a fundamental understanding of their business, and to learn how they operate.
Our current clients include FDI and Fortune 500 listed companies across the USA and Europe.
Our Career Ethos
Developing our staff is at the core of what we do. We provide training to help our staff achieve their career goals. We offer varied technical projects from our client base. We challenge our teams to grow their knowledge.
Over the course of two years you can expect to develop your technical skills through a combination of on the job learning working alongside your colleagues to deliver innovative projects in areas of lifescience, biotechnology and automated technologies, as well as formal training.
In summary, we want to help you build your confidence, improve your skills and grow your ability by encouraging you to unleash your creativity and supporting you every step along the way.
Ideally candidates for these roles should also have the following:
- Internship complete
- Less than 2 years work experience
- Team player
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven
- Keen eye for detail
- Technology savvy
JOIN THE DPS GROUP TEAM
Be Part of an International Team
- We respect and support each other to create one global DPS team. Learn from existing graduates and senior engineers. With 16+ offices around the world, so you will have the opportunity to work on international teams.
Accelerate Your Career
- You will participate in our structured and accredited graduate development programme, which is delivered in your first two years. As part to of this programme you’ll have at least six months on a site – so a real opportunity to develop your knowledge of project execution and implementation.
Make a Difference
- We partner with the world’s leading pharma and advanced technology companies and we help them to create facilities to manufacture products which enhance lives.
Learn More About Office Locations
Our Dublin Office
- Our Dublin home is 3096 Lake Drive in Citywest Business Campus in South Dublin.
- The campus offers a range of on-site shops, restaurants, cafes, delis, gyms and childcare facilities, as well as some nice walking trails and green spaces.
- The campus is serviced by Luas tram system from city centre, national train stations, and Dublin bus routes (54A /65B / 75A/77A/69).
- The office is less than 27km or a 20-minute drive from Dublin Airport. There is also ample car parking available.
Our Cork Office
- Our Cork office is located at 4 Eastgate Avenue, Eastgate Business Park, Little Island, Co. Cork.
- The campus has a range of shops, café’s, and delis within walking distance and is accessible by a train from the city centre to Little Island.
- There is also car parking available.
DPS Group also has office locations in USA, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Israel, Singapore, Saudi Arabia – and more details are available on our website
VIRTUAL RECRUITMENT FAIRS
12th October - UCC Virtual Graduate Recruitment Fair 2020 (11am-4pm)
14th October - UCD Science, Engineering & Technology Fair (11am-3pm)
15th October - CIT Virtual Career Fair (11am - 4pm)
15th October - IT Sligo – Virtual Career Fair (11am – 3pm)
21st October - TU Dublin - Construction & Engineering Fair (11am – 3pm)
22nd October - Queens University Science & Technology Virtual Career Fair (12 – 4pm)
More from DPS Group
Facts and figures
- Number of employees: > 250
- Property, Construction & QS
- Science, R&D, Food industry
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Retail, Business & Commercial Services