Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail |
About Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail
When you join Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail, you join a company that is both servicing Ireland’s current transport needs and building the country’s sustainable future
Railways have operated in Ireland for 185 years. They connect its cities and towns and operate as the beating heart of its social and economic engine. We are investing in new track, signalling and trains to meet the demands of the future. We need graduates to join us to be the next generation of company leaders. We provide training, opportunities and we value our people. We are proud of our past and passionate about our future. If you have a customer focus, enjoy working in a team environment and want to help us build Ireland’s future, come join us.
Start your career journey with Iarnród Éireann
We’re entering a new era of transportation with plans to lead Ireland’s sustainability strategy. This involves transforming our fleet with 750 electric carriages over the next 10 years and looking for innovative graduates to join us on our green journey.
To become the greenest fleet in Irish transport history, we require graduates from a range of disciplines who have achieved an Honours Degree in the following fields of study:
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Signalling, Electronics, Telecoms)
- Human Factors
- Human Resources
- Digital Marketing/Public Relations
- Information Communication Technology
The future of Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail
As Ireland’s primary public service railway, we’re built on strong foundations making us ready and able to recover post COVID-19 and start building on plans for the future. Investment in the Railway, as part of project Ireland 2040, supports sustainable, compact growth and helps achieve climate action targets while improving the publics range of choice and experience.
With further investment planned to continue the development of the rail network, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail.
The Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail Grad Programme
Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail is the first employer awarded Engineers Ireland CPD approval for a Graduate Development Programme. As part of our programme we:
- Provide graduates with opportunities to work in all aspects of the graduate process they are applying for
- Offer additional support to graduates who would like to undertake further development along with a specifically designed bespoke graduate programme
- Value and support through our Occupational Health and Support Services
- Offer opportunities for growth and excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver
More from Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail
- Procurement & supply chain
- Management & business
- Marketing, advertising & PR
- HR & recruitment
- Banking, insurance & financial services
- Accounting & finance