About Northern Trust
We are a global leader in innovative wealth management, asset servicing and investment solutions and Fortune 500 Company in continuous operation since 1889. We’ve built a legacy of empowering clients to reach their goals with confidence.
We've grown to a global presence with more than 22,000 employees in more than 20 countries and across five core business units:
- Wealth Management
- Asset Management
- Asset Servicing
- Corporate Functions
About Northern Trust Ireland
We have successfully serviced our Irish clients since 1989, setting-up our Dublin office in 2000 and then our Limerick office in 2007.
Fast forward to today and we are one of Ireland's largest fund administrators and custodians, supporting sophisticated global investors across a full spectrum of asset classes.
Did you know we have over 1400 partners in our Limerick offices and 400 partners in Dublin administering the most varied range of products in the Irish Market we form a vital part of Northern Trust’s global presence?
Learn then lead
Develop the leadership, business and technical skills that drive today’s global financial industry.
We don’t leave the development of talented individuals to chance. Here, we’ve created a variety of programs to support students and graduates – helping them identify their interests, hone their skills and meet their goals. From day one, all employees are essential.
You'll work on important projects, network with leaders, and develop skills to jumpstart your career. We'll help you learn today so you can lead tomorrow.
Who are we looking for?
- Active communicator with leadership, teamwork and client servicing ability
- Analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable with ability to learn quickly in high-pressure environments
- Well-rounded with an appreciation of diversity and learning
- Knowledge of and interest in the financial services industry
Benefits/reasons to join
- A culture of care and collaboration
- A focus on individual career development, growth and support
- An opportunity to innovate
- Dedication to a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
- The chance to make a meaningful impact
- Hybrid working model to ensure you get the flexibility you need
Typical graduate roles at Northern Trust
- Analyst roles which are Analytical and Process Driven
- Associate roles are Accounting Based
- Representative roles are Client Service Based
Did you know that Graduate positions are open and advertised all year round at Northern Trust?
How our application process works:
- Once you have applied, our Talent Acquisition team have reviewed your CV, you may be selected for a screening call. If your application is successful, we will invite you to attend a virtual interview.
- At interview stage, this is your opportunity to stand out and demonstrate to the interviewers why you are the right candidate for the role. Show your enthusiasm, interests and motivations for applying to this role and ultimately why you want to work with us. We make our interviews a two-way process whereby you get to experience if we are the right fit for you.
- To help guide you with your research on Northern Trust prior to interview you can get up-to-date information from our Northern Trust Careers website.
- Important – please note we don’t have a minimum degree requirement for our entry level roles.
Apply Now For Graduate and Early Careers Opportunities with Northern Trust