Personio is the all-in-one HR software for small and medium-sized companies. Based in Munich, Madrid, London, Barcelona, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Berlin, Personio’s mission is to make HR processes as transparent and efficient as possible so HR can focus on what matters most: people and strategy. The Personio solution includes human resources, recruiting, and payroll, and supports the core HR processes every business needs to do. Over 6,000 customers operating in over 80 countries use Personio.
In October 2021 Personio launched People Workflow Automation, a new category of HR software. And now, backed by a pre-emptive second Series E funding of $200 million, Personio is now valued at $8.5 billion – making us one of the most valuable HR tech companies, and most valuable start-ups, in Europe. With a rapidly growing team of over 1,500 employees, a great product, and a market that is only waiting to be developed, we’re just getting started!
We aim to build the leading HR platform, and be the leading tech employer, on the continent. To help us achieve these goals we’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them? #EnablingBetterOrganizations
We believe in a culture of accomplishment and impact, where people can thrive and enjoy working with extraordinary colleagues every day. We’re a company that doesn’t just talk about our values – we actually live them out. From #SocialResponsibility to #Teamspirit, #Ownership, and more, our values guide the decisions and actions of each Personio.
When you come to work with us, you’ll enjoy not only a culture that we work hard to improve every day, but also the flexibility and autonomy that comes with being a Personio! Do you want to work in the office some days, and from your home office or while traveling abroad other days? No problem! Do you want to work with a group of international, diverse colleagues from all over the world? You can do that here.
We’re an impact-driven and team-oriented group of people that genuinely enjoy accomplishing our goals and spending time together. Come join us!
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between two mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidized training memberships
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
Who We’re Looking For:
From interns and recent grads to experienced professionals to executive leadership, our teams are growing! We’re hiring for a variety of positions on multiple teams throughout Personio,
- Customer Experience
- Product & Engineering
- Business Intelligence, Finance & Legal
- People & Workplace
Join one of Europe’s fastest-growing, most valuable HR tech companies!